ESMO-ESO Course on Medical Oncology for Medical Students 2017: Application
Before submitting your application for the ESMO-ESO Course on Medical Oncology reserved to Medical Students undergraduates, we kindly ask you to check your profile and fill in all the mandatory fields. If some info is missing or incomplete, you may not be able to access the Course application.
- The course is reserved to fourth and fifth year medical students (undergraduates)
- Students must be fluent in English
- Attendance for the entire duration of the course is mandatory
You will need to provide the following information to support your application:
- Full curriculum vitae (with list of publications)
- Letter of motivation for attending the course (max. 300 words)
- Letter of recommendation/support from your Head of Department/mentor
Application is now open. You have until 15 April 2017 to submit your application.
Selection of participants
- All applications will be assessed by ESMO
- 90 students will be selected on a competitive basis
- Free registration to the course and accommodation (including meals) is offered
- Accommodation will be in a University of Valencia college
- Each student will receive a travel grant. Travel is to be organised by the student (ESMO will provide the grant AFTER the course)
Participants are required to bring their own laptop, tablet or smartphone to the course to be able to access the course material electronically.
To apply for the course you be will required to sign in to your myESMO account. If you do not have one, please create a myESMO account before starting your application. Account creation is free and also gives you the chance to sign up to receive ESMO e-newsletters.