Signalling Pathways 2017: Travel Grants
A restricted number of travel grants to the Symposium will be available.
Candidates must be aged 40 years or younger. Travel grant recipients will be selected by the Scientific Committee.
To apply for a travel grant the following documents are to be received by the Signalling Pathways Secretariat by Wednesday 18 January 2017:
- A letter of introduction by the applicant. Please include the following general information:
- How relevant are the topics presented during this Symposium to your current practice and research?
- Have you attended any event on a similar topic in the last 3 years?
- How do you believe your attendance at this Symposium will help you improve your knowledge in the field and your professional development?
- Have you recently been awarded an ESMO travel grant? If yes, for which event?
- A readable photocopy of either identity card or passport
- A short curriculum vitae (maximum 2 pages)
Incomplete applications will not be considered. The outcome will be available by mid February.
Documentation must be sent by e-mail to email@example.com or, if strictly necessary, by fax to +41 91 973 1918.
The Symposium Secretariat will provide the grant recipients with a travel subsidy, accommodation and Symposium registration. Grant recipients will be asked to submit a written report on their participation in the Symposium within four weeks after the event.