Signalling Pathways 2017: Third Party Registration
The registration fee comprises the following benefits: access to the symposium, symposium material, welcome reception, coffee breaks and lunch on Friday and Saturday.
- Please select 'Third Party Registration' if you would like to register another person or a small group
- Please note that all participants' names must be provided at the time of registration
- It is not possible to purchase registrations and provide names later
Registration process and requirements
To register another person or a small group, you will need a myESMO account. If you already have an account, please log in with your myESMO Username and Password. If you don’t have a myESMO account, please create one first.
Your ESMO account will allow you to:
During the registration process we will ask you for the following information:
- A personal address (Institution/Company or private) and email address for each delegate must be provided during the registration process.
- Multiple registrations with the same e-mail address will not be considered.
- Registration for the Symposium implies that you have accepted the Registration Terms & Conditions
The ESMO Secretariat must receive one completed registration per participant and the corresponding payment in euros by the given deadlines.
|Early registration deadline||18 Jan 2017|
|Late registration deadline and closure of the online registration system||22 Feb 2017|
|Full registration fee from||23 Feb 2017|
Organising society member registration
To register a member of ESMO or EACR and benefit from the reduced fee, the full ID number must be provided during the registration process. Prior to registering for the symposium, please verify that the status of membership is 'active' and includes eligibility for preferential registration fees. For more information, please review the Registration Terms & Conditions.
Invitation letter for visa application
Individuals can download their electronic invitation letter online through the registration system. To download / receive the invitation letter, participants must first register to the symposium and have paid in full. For special invitation letters please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The invitation letter does not commit ESMO to any financial obligations whatsoever. All expenses incurred in relation to the symposium are the sole responsibility of the delegate. For more information please review the Registration Terms & Conditions
Confirmation of registration
Confirmation of registration will be sent via email to all pre-registered participants by end-February 2017. The confirmation is the only official document that certifies registration for the symposium and this document must be shown on-site in order to receive the symposium registration material. Registration material may be collected from Friday, 17 March 2017.