Signalling Pathways 2014: Travel Grants
We are pleased to be offering a limited number of travel grants to support ESMO members' attendance at the Symposium.
The Scientific Committee has planned a comprehensive and exciting educational programme that explores the most important aspects of PI3K/AKT/mTOR Pathway in Cancer. Find out more about the Signalling Pathway 2014 Programme.
How to apply
To apply for a travel grant, the following documents must be received by the Personalised Medicine Secretariat c/o the ESMO Congress Department on or before 13 January 2014.
- Letter of introduction by the applicant, please include the following general information:
- How relevant are the topics presented during the events to your current practice and research?
- Have you attended any event on a similar topic in the last 3 years?
- How do you believe your attendance at the meeting will help you improve your knowledge in the field and develop professionally?
- Have you recently been awarded an ESMO travel grant? If yes, for which event?
- Readable photocopy of either identity card or passport
- Short curriculum vitae (maximum 2 pages).
Documentation must be sent by E-mail, or, if strictly necessary, by fax to +41 91 973 1918.
Incomplete applications will not be considered.