Signalling Pathways 2014: Programme
This symposium is designed for medical oncologists, clinical and industry researchers, and young oncologists.
- To provide a basic introduction in the preclinical data relevant for the understanding of functional mechanisms in the PI3K/AKT/mTOR pathway
- To understand basic concepts of translating preclinical observations in the PI3K/AKT/mTOR signalling into cancer clinics
- To provide an essential update on different aspects important for rational clinical development of the PI3K/AKT/mTOR inhibitors
- To elaborate from the clinical perspective, in a range of malignant diseases, on recent achievements and the data from currently ongoing clinical trials in targeting all axes of the PI3K/AKT/mTOR pathway
Benefits of attending
- Lectures are designed to meet high-level educational standards and make an impact on personalised cancer therapy approaches
- The programme is designed to accelerate the pace of translating novel and emerging cancer treatments to the bedside
- Maximum interaction between audience and faculty – participation is limited to 200 attendees
- The size of the event allows for increased networking opportunities
- Enhanced understanding of this signaling pathway and the complexities related to its targeting in a range of tumour types from top expert faculty
The Symposium webcasts will include all the session of the official programme, where speaker permission is granted and will be available on this website and OncologyPro for ESMO Members.
There will be no abstract submission for this meeting.