Signalling Pathways 2014: Industry Participation
ESMO Symposium on Signalling Pathways 2014 – Targeting the PI3K/AKT/mTOR Pathway in Cancer is organised by the leading professionals in the field.
This is now the second edition and has become the premier conference for clinicians in signalling pathways in cancer. The Scientific Committee has planned a comprehensive and exciting educational programme that explores all aspects of the PI3K/AKT/mTOR pathway in cancer.
Fast Facts: ESMO Symposium on Signalling Pathways 2014
- 2 Modules and 8 Educational Sessions
- No parallel sessions allowing delegates to take full advantage of the Scientific Programme
- International faculty of 25
- Interactive Q&A time after each educational session
- An internationally-renowned faculty
- Key programme topics:
- The basis of signal transduction
- Preclinical models
- Clinical development of PI3K/AKT/mTOR inhibitors
- Management of toxicity
- Analysing in depth the PI3K/AKT/mTOR axis directed targeted therapy in breast, GU and other cancers (Lymphoma, pNET, Lung and Gynaecological - endometrial)
- Excellent networking event for industry
How can I participate in the ESMO Symposium on Signalling Pathways 2014?
At ESMO we are committed to providing our industry partners with a variety of solutions to facilitate their presence at our conference.
Contact the ESMO Marketing Team for more details. We look forward to hearing from you!