Sarcoma & Gist 2014: Group Registration
Online registration for groups is now open! The registration fee comprises the following benefits: access to the conference, conference material, welcome reception, lunch on Tuesday and Wednesday, coffee breaks and VAT.
Registration for groups
- Group registration will only be accepted when the number of participants therein reaches a minimum of 10 individuals.
- To register less than 10 people, please use the "third party" registration module.
- Group registration via paper will not be accepted.
- For groups the same fees as for individual participants apply.
- Group registration instructions.
- Please contact us (Select ‘Event’ then ‘Registration’) should you have any questions regarding group registration.
Group registration deadlines
|Early registration deadline||8 January 2014|
|Group participants' details to be supplied||22 January 2014|
|Late registration deadline||29 January 2014|
|Name changes for free||29 January 2014|
|Collection of material onsite||18 February 2014|
If you would like to register a group, you will need an ESMO account. If you already have an account, please log in with your ESMO Username and Password. If you don’t have an ESMO account, please create one first.
During the registration process we will ask you for the following information:
- A personal address (Institution/Company or private) and email address for each delegate must be provided during the registration process
- Multiple registrations with the same e-mail address will not be considered.
- Registration for the conference implies that you have accepted the Registration Terms & Conditions
Important information for participants registered as part of a group
Please note that if a participant is registered via the group registration procedure, the group leader must provide the personal details of each group member. The group leader may still instruct the ESMO Congress Department to send the confirmations for each group member directly to the group leader and not to the individual participants. The group leader may then collect the participants’ registration material on-site. Should the individual wish to collect his/her own material, he/she is kindly requested to contact their group leader. In all cases registration material will only be given in exchange for the original confirmation of registration.
Are you interested in registering a group by purchasing bulk registrations with the purpose to provide names later?
Then please note:
- You are entitled to benefit from the early registration fee of 280 euros per delegate, no further discounts apply
- The deadline whereby you need to provide us with the participant names is 22 January 2014
- Unused registrations are non-refundable
Name changes received prior the late registration deadline (29 January 2014) are free of charge for both individual and group registrations. After 29 January, a handling fee of 100 euros will be charged for each name change.
Group registration name changes should be processed directly online. Name change requests by email, fax or phone will not be accepted.
Important note: A member registration fee can only be replaced by another member.