Sarcoma & GIST 2014: Information for Media Representatives
How to personalise the management of soft tissue sarcoma and GIST
The fifth ESMO Conference on Sarcoma and GIST aims to provide a comprehensive overview of current medical therapy for soft tissue sarcomas and gastrointestinal stromal tumours, with a focus on multidisciplinary personalised clinical approach, while also covering molecular and pathological issues.
Around 450 attendees are expected from throughout Europe and the rest of the world.
- Gastrointestinal stromal tumours (GIST): from the correct classification to the personalisation of therapy
- The advent of targeted agents for the treatment of soft tissue sarcoma
- Recently approved drugs and currently tested medicines
- The spectrum of resistance
- How to study sarcomas
- The need for clinical networking
- Correct identification of clinical end-points
- Methodological paradigms
ESMO welcomes media interested in obtaining information and reporting on cancer issues. Registration is free to bona fide journalists on presentation of a letter of assignment and a valid press card. Media representatives are required to observe and abide by the ESMO Media Policy.
To register for the event, please complete the Media Registration Form. Media registration in advance is strongly recommended although on-site registration will still be possible.
Further information for press representatives will be made available in the following weeks. Please contact the ESMO Press Office if you already want to schedule interviews or for any additional question.
ESMO Press Office
Tel: +41 (0)91 973 19 04
Fax: +41 (0)91 973 19 93