ESMO Preceptorship Meetings and Courses
ESMO preceptorships and courses are led by experts and specialists in a particular field and offer close interaction with the faculty to maximise the learning outcomes.
These meetings are educational events on specific topics or cancer types and aim to provide a learning experience and training for young oncologists.
2014 ESMO Preceptorship on NET Cancers
- Date: 11-12 April 2014, Singapore
- Application deadline: 12 March 2014
- Applications open to ESMO young oncologists (under 40) resident in Asia only
2014 ESMO Preceptorship on Colorectal Cancer
- Date: 22-23 May 2014, Prague, Czech Republic
- Application deadline: 15 April 2014
- Applications open to ESMO young oncologists (under 40) resident in Europe only
Date: 11-12 March 2014, Budapest, Hungary
Chair: Martine Piccart, Belgium
Co-Chair: Elisabeth de Vries, Netherlands
Download the programme
This is a closed meeting. A limited number of travel grants were available for ESMO members up to and including 45 years of age and practicing in Eastern Europe to attend this course. Application for travel grants closed on 6 February 2014.
2013 Preceptorship meetings
In 2013 we held five Preceptorship Meetings on the following topics: Gastric Cancer (Berlin and Singapore), Colorectal Cancer (Berlin), Prostate Cancer (Berlin and Lugano). The webcasts from the Berlin meetings can be found on OncologyPRO and are open access.
- 2013 Preceptorship on Gastric Cancer webcasts
- 2013 Preceptorship on Colorectal Cancer webcasts
- 2013 Preceptorship on Prostate Cancer webcasts
Please contact us (Select ‘Conferences then 'General') for more information.