ESMO Preceptorship on Lymphoma Lugano
Lugano, Switzerland - 03 Nov - 04 Nov 2017
- To highlight the pathological bases of the most recent lymphoma classification
- To understand the role of PET in staging, re-staging and follow-up
- To review the treatment strategy for the most common lymphoma types
- To dissect the peculiarities of lymphomas arising in particular extranodal sites
- To illustrate special and innovative treatment strategies
- To discuss clinical cases between faculty and participants
How to apply
Application is via the online form. During the application process you will be required to upload the following:
- Your CV including a list of your publications
- 3-5 slides presenting a clinical case ( please use the ESMO Preceptorship Case Presentation Power Point template, provided here)
Application for the course will close on Friday 4 August 2017.
Who can apply?
While this course is primarily aimed at oncologists resident in Europe, application is open to all ESMO members.
To apply ESMO membership is mandatory. If you are not an ESMO member, or need to renew your membership, please visit the ESMO membership pages.
Successful applicants will benefit from complimentary course registration and accommodation.
In addition to the course registration and the hotel accommodation, a travel grant of maximum 600 euros is offered to selected applicants as a contribution versus their travel costs. The reimbursement will be processed after the course against original invoices/vouchers. Please be aware that visa costs are NOT covered by the travel grant and are the participant's responsibility.
- Michele Ghielmini, Switzerland
- Martin Dreyling, Germany