ESMO Preceptorship on Gastric Cancer
Valencia, Spain - 06 Oct - 07 Oct 2017
- To learn about the fundamentals of epidemiology, etiology, pathogenesis, molecular events and ethnic patterns as contributing factors to heterogeneity in gastric cancer
- To understand the essentials in the diagnosis and multidisciplinary treatment of gastric cancer
- To learn about advances in the treatment and novel targets in gastric cancer
How to apply
Application is via online form. During the application process you will be required to upload the following:
- Your CV including a list of your publications
- 3-5 slides presenting a clinical case ( please use the ESMO Preceptorship Case Presentation Power Point template, provided here)
Application for the course will close on application deadline Friday 28 July 2017.
Who can apply
While this course is primarily aimed at oncologists resident in Europe, application is open to all ESMO members.
To apply, ESMO membership is mandatory. If you are not an ESMO member, or need to renew your membership, please visit the ESMO membership pages.
Successful applicants will benefit from complimentary course registration and accommodation.
In addition to registration and accommodation, a travel grant of maximum 600 euros is offered to successful applicants. The reimbursement will be processed after the course against original invoices/vouchers. Please be aware that transfer costs to-from the airport and any visa expenses are NOT covered by the travel grant and are the participant's responsibility.
- Andrés Cervantes, Spain
- Florian Lordick, Germany
Barcelò Valencia Hotel
Av. de França, 11,
46023 Valencia, Spain
T: +34 963 30 63 44