ESMO Preceptorship on Breast Cancer 2017: Lisbon
Lisbon, Portugal - 10 Nov - 11 Nov 2017
- To learn about screening, diagnosis and staging of breast cancer
- To learn about genetic testing and management of BRCA carriers
- To learn about the biology of breast cancer and its implications in the management of this disease
- To learn about the standard of care management of early breast cancer in surgery, radiation therapy and systemic therapy
- To learn about the standard of care management of locally advanced breast cancer in surgery, radiation therapy and systemic therapy
- To learn about the standard of care management of metastatic breast cancer in systemic therapy, radiation therapy and surgery
- Understand the crucial role of multidisciplinary care in the management of breast cancer
How to apply
Application is via online form. During the application process you will be required to upload the following:
- Your CV including a list of your publications
- 3-5 slides presenting a clinical case ( please use the ESMO Preceptorship Case Presentation Power Point template, provided here)
Application for the course will close on 11 August 2017.
Who can apply
While this course is primarily aimed at oncologists resident in Europe, application is open to all ESMO members.
To apply, ESMO membership is mandatory. If you are not an ESMO member, or need to renew your membership, please visit the ESMO membership pages.
Successful applicants will benefit from complimentary course registration and accommodation.
In addition to registration and accommodation, a travel grant of maximum 600 euros is offered to successful applicants. The reimbursement will be processed after the course against original invoices/vouchers. Please be aware that transfer costs to-from the airport and any visa expenses are NOT covered by the travel grant and are the participant's responsibility.
Fatima Cardoso, Portugal
SANA Malhoa Hotel
Av. José Malhoa 8
1099-089 Lisbon - Portugal
Tel: +351 210 061 800