ESMO World Congress on Gastrointestinal Cancer 2015
Barcelona, Spain - 01 Jul - 04 Jul 2015
The ESMO World Congress on Gastrointestinal Cancer is the premier global event in the field, encompassing malignancies affecting every component of the gastrointestinal tract and aspects related to the care of patients with gastrointestinal cancer, including screening, diagnosis and the latest management options for common and uncommon tumours. It has been endorsed by leading professional societies and organisations.
World GI 2015 press releases
- Second-line Cetuximab Active Beyond Progression in Quadruple Wild-type Patients with Metastatic Colorectal Cancer
- Studies Confirm Regorafenib Benefit in Pre-Treated Metastatic Colorectal Cancer
- Patients with Lowest BMI Have Shortest Survival in Pooled Analysis of Bevacizumab in Metastatic Colorectal Cancer
- SENRI Trial Opens Window to Evaluate NK1 Antagonists for Emesis Prevention in Oxaliplatin Chemotherapy
All abstracts were published as a supplement of Annals of Oncology. View the abstracts now!
The International Convention Center of Barcelona
- Mario Dicato, Luxembourg, Luxembourg
- Eric Van Cutsem, Leuven, Belgium
- Josep Tabernero, Barcelona, Spain
Tel: +1 678 242 0906