ESMO-ESO Course on Medical Oncology for Medical Students 2016
Course application is now closed
- The course is reserved to fourth and fifth year medical students
- Students must be fluent in English
- Attendance for the entire duration of the course is mandatory
You will need to provide the following information to support your application:
- Full curriculum vitae (with list of publications)
- Letter of motivation for attending the course (max. 300 words)
- Letter of recommendation/support from your Head of Department/Mentor
Application closed. Applicants will be notified whether they have been accepted to join the course, or not, by end-May 2016.
Selection of participants
- All applications will be assessed by ESMO
- 45 students will be selected on a competitive basis
- Free registration to the course and accommodation is offered (including meals)
- Students accommodation will be in a University of Valencia college
- Each student will receive a travel grant. Travel is to be organised by the student (ESMO will provide the grant AFTER the course)
Participants are required to bring their own laptop, tablet or smartphone to the course to be able to access the course material electronically.
To apply for the course you be will required to sign in to your myESMO account. If you do not have one, please create a myESMO account before starting your application. Account creation is free and also gives you the chance to sign up to receive ESMO e-newsletters.