MAP 2015 – Molecular Analysis for Personalised Therapy
Paris, France - 23 Oct - 24 Oct 2015
We are pleased to announce the first Molecular Analysis for Personalised therapy (MAP) meeting – a joint initiative from UNICANCER, ESMO and Cancer Research UK.
This new conference explored the clinical interpretation of molecular tests for metastatic cancers, where the development of new biotechnologies has revolutionised the applications of personalised therapy. This emerging topic was discussed in detail and offered oncologists practical solutions for clinical treatment.
The MAP conference equipped clinicians and researchers with the information to interpret clearly the molecular analyses of their patients. Scientific presentations by international leaders highlighted the latest advances in the field of personalised medicine for cancer patients.
Genomic clinical cases offered real-life examples of clinical interpretation in this field of genetic science, while roundtable discussions allowed participants to exchange on how to prioritise targets in cancer patients.
Maison de la Chimie
28 rue Saint-Dominique
Founders & Committees
- Jean-Charles Soria, Gustave Roussy, Villejuif, FR
- Charles Swanton, London Research Institute, UK
- Fabrice André, Gustave Roussy, Villejuif, FR
- Fédération UNICANCER: Pascale Flamant, Déléguée générale
- Cancer Research UK: Ian Walker, CEO
- ESMO: Alessia Mora, Head of Congress Department
Local host committee
- Christophe Jamain, Direction scientifique R&D UNICANCER
- Agathe Lasne, Chargée de communication, UNICANCER
- Overcome agency
Organisation & registration
3-5 Boulevard Paul-Emile Victor
92523 Neuilly sur Seine cedex - France
Tel: +33 (0)1 41 92 01 27
Fax: +33 (0)1 40 88 97 90
Reservations will be processed in order of receipt of applications and depending on availability. For information, please contact the MAP housing team:
Tel: +33 (0)1 40 88 97 97