7th European Multidisciplinary Meeting on Urological Cancers
Barcelona, Spain - 12 Nov - 15 Nov 2015
The 7th European Multidisciplinary Meeting on Urological Cancers (EMUC) returned to Barcelona, Spain in 2015, for another comprehensive and insightful meeting on the various multidisciplinary strategies that play a key role in the optimal management of urological malignancies.
With the input and participation of specialists in uro-oncology, medical oncology and radiotherapy from and outside Europe, EMUC 2015 focused on critically examining challenges and discussing controversial issues in uro-oncology. As in previous years, ESMO, ESTRO and EAU co-organised this annual event together with the support of our partners and affiliated organisations (EORTC GUCG, EUOG, ESUR, ESP/ESUP). Opinion leaders and uro-oncology experts led plenary sessions, debates, panel discussions and presented lectures that identified problem areas and prospects in day-to-day clinical practice.
EMUC 2015 Steering Committee
- ESMO Cora Sternberg, Rome, Italy
- ESTRO Philip Poortmans, Nijmegen, Netherlands
- EAU Hein Van Poppel, Leuven, Belgium
EMUC 2015 Scientific Committee
- ESMO Jan Oldenburg, Oslo, Norway
- ESMO Thomas Powles, London, UK
- ESTRO Barbara Jereczek-Fossa, Milan, Italy
- ESTRO Vincent Khoo, London, UK
- EAU Alberto Briganti, Milan, Italy
- EAU George Thalmann, Bern, Switzerland
- EORTC GUCG Bertrand Tombal, Brussels, Belgium
- EUOG Susanne Osanto, Leiden, Netherlands
- ESUR Gertraud Heinz-Peer, Vienna, Austria
- ESUR Harriet Thoeny, Bern, Switzerland
- ESP/ESUP Antonio Lopez-Beltran, Lisbon, Portugal
- ESUI Jochen Walz, Marseille, France
- YAU Francesco Sanguedolce, London, UK
ESMO-MORA CME points
The scientific programme of EMUC 2015 has been accredited with 13 Cat. 1 ESMO-MORA points.
Congress Consultants B.V.
PO Box 30016
6803 AA ARNHEM
Tel: +31 (0) 26 389 1751
Fax: +31 (0) 26 389 1752
Send an e-mail