EMCTO 2013: Programme
Who should attend?
Specialists from all disciplines dealing with lung cancer and other thoracic malignancies, particularly medical oncologists, radiotherapists, pulmonologists, thoracic surgeons, radio diagnosticians, pathologists, basic scientists and epidemiologist will benefit from attending this conference.
- To present regular, interdisciplinary discussions on current standards of care and strengthen knowledge on important milestones in thoracic oncology
- To discuss the role of multimodality therapy in thoracic oncology
- To translate into clinical practice tools, substantial developments in the management of thoracic tumours
- To understand biology and pathohistology of thoracic cancer entities and novel therapies
The programme of this event will be:
- Accredited 15 ESMO-MORA category 1 points
- Accredited 12 CME credits from ACOE (Accreditation Council for Oncology in Europe). ACOE accreditation has been endorsed by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (EACCME), an institution of the European Union of Medical Specialists (UEMS). These credits are also recognised by the American Medical Association (AMA) as Physician’s Recognition Award (AMA PRA category 1 credits)
All accepted abstracts will be published as a supplement of the journal Lung Cancer.
Webcasts and Reports
Webcasts and reports from the conference will be available on OncologyPRO.