EMCTO 2013: Abstracts
Abstracts submission for EMCTO 2013 closed on 30 January 2013
Abstract submission categories
- Tumour biology & pathology
- Prevention, Early detection, Epidemiology, Tobacco control
- Translational research
- Imaging & staging
- Early stage NSCLC
- Locally advanced NSCLC
- Advanced NSCLC
- Metastases to the lung
Regulations and instructions
- By submitting an abstract intended for presentation at the European Multidisciplinary Conference in Thoracic Oncology (EMCTO) 2013, the first author (= presenter) warrants that any material which has been previously published in any publication in peer-review setting or presented at a meeting of any other scientific organisation prior to EMCTO 2013 has been reworded and/or updated.
- The character limit for all submitted abstracts is 2,000 excluding spaces. This limit includes characters entered in the title, abstract body and table fields (default of 225 characters per table) but not the author names and institutions.
- Please download read the the Abstract Regulations and Instructions (PDF).