ESMO Preceptorship on Gastric Cancer
Brussels, Belgium - 04 Sep - 05 Sep 2015
- To learn about the fundamentals of epidemiology, etiology, pathogenesis, molecular events and ethnic patterns as contributing factors to heterogeneity in gastric cancer
- To understand the essentials in the diagnosis and multidisciplinary treatment of gastric cancer
- To learn about advances in the treatment and novel targets in gastric cancer
How to apply
Application is via online form. During the application process you will be required to upload the following:
- Your CV including a list of your publications
- 3-5 slides presenting a clinical case ( please use the ESMO Preceptorship Case Presentation Power Point template, provided here)
Application closed on 23 July 2015
Who can apply?
While this course is primarily aimed at oncologists resident in Europe, application is open to all ESMO members under 40.
To apply, ESMO membership is mandatory. If you are not an ESMO member, or need to renew your membership, please visit the ESMO membership pages.
Successful applicants will benefit from complimentary course registration and accommodation.
In addition to registration and accommodation, a maximum travel grant of €600 is offered to successful applicants.
- Chair: Eric Van Cutsem, Belgium
- Co-Chair: Andrés Cervantes, Spain
- William Allum, UK
- Karin Austerman, Belgium
- Fatima Carneiro, Portugal
- Florian Lordick, Germany