MAP 2017 – Molecular Analysis for Personalised Therapy
Zurich, Switzerland - 13 Oct - 14 Oct 2017
The advent of genome sequencing is bringing about a quiet revolution in healthcare. Yet while the thirst for advanced genomic knowledge may seem enticing, doctors know that information without interpretation may not be very useful. We are pleased to announce a new high-level scientific meeting that explores ways to better use existing research data in order to improve clinical oncologists’ personalised treatment programs for cancer patients.
The 3rd edition of the Molecular Analysis for Personalised therapy meeting (MAP) will be held 13-14 October in Zurich, Switzerland. A joint initiative of Cancer Research UK, UNICANCER and ESMO, this conference shines a light on the latest medical developments in a constantly evolving field.
This meeting is for medical oncologists, interns, academics, regulators, industry R&D reps and investigators and all those interested in discussing the clinical interpretation of molecular tests for metastatic cancers.
|Abstract submission||4 August 2017|
|Early Bird registration||15 August 2017|
|Standard registration||2 October 2017|
Abstract submision is open and will close on 4 August 2017.
For information regarding registration rates, deadlines and terms and conditions, please see the MAP 2017 website. Registration will open February 2017.
Conference Officers & Scientific Committee
European Society for Medical Oncology
Cancer Research UK
Conference secretariat: Overcome agency
Affiliate Scientific Member
Fondation ARC pour la Recherche sur le Cancer
- Fabrice André, Institute Gustave Roussy, Villejuif, France
- Charles Swanton, The Francis Crick Institute, London, UK
- Jean-Charles Soria, Institute Gustave Roussy, Villejuif, France
- Fabrice André, Institute Gustave Roussy, Villejuif, France (Co-Chair)
- Jean-Charles Soria, Institute Gustave Roussy, Villejuif, France (Co-Chair)
- Charlie Swanton, The Francis Crick Institute, London, UK (Co-Chair)
- Daniel Birnbaum, Centre de Recherche en Cancérologie de Marseille, Marseille, France
- Jean-Yves Blay, Université Claude Bernard, Lyon, France
- Carlos Caldas, Cancer Research UK, Cambridge UK
- Franck Dufour, Fondation ARC pour la recherche sur le cancer, Villejuif, France
- Christof von Kalle, Universitätsklinikum, Heidelberg, Germany
- James Larkin, Institute of Cancer Research, London, UK
- Richard Marais, University of Manchester, UK
- Serena Nik-Zainal, The Sanger Institute, Cambridge, UK
- Lillian Siu, University of Toronto, Toronto, Canada
- Alex Snyder, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Centre, New York, USA
- Rolf Stahel, University Hospital Zurich, Switzerland
- Giampaolo Tortora, Universita' degli studi di Verona, Italy
Travel & Accommodation
Accommodation: Rooms have been reserved for the participants during the event at preferential rates. For information or booking, contact OVERCOME agency.
Tel: +33 (0)1 41 92 01 20. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Travel: Attractive discounts on a wide range of Air France and KLM worldwide fares are available using event ID code: 29746AF. See here for further information: airfranceklm-globalmeetings.com
3-5, Bd Paul-Emile Victor
92523 Neuilly-sur-Seine Cedex
Tel: +33 (0)1 40 88 97 97
Fax: +33 (0)1 40 88 97 90