Immuno-Oncology 2014: Third-Party Registration
The registration fee comprises the following benefits: access to the symposium, symposium material, welcome reception, coffee breaks and lunches on Friday and Saturday.
- Please select “Third Party Registration” if you would like to register another person or a small group
- Please note that all participant’s names must be provided at the time of registration
- It is not possible to purchase registrations and provide name later
How to register
To register, you will need a myESMO account. If you already have an account, please log in with your myESMO Username and Password. If you don’t have a myESMO account, please create one first. Your account will allow you to:
- Register yourself OR
- Register someone else (up to 9 people). Please select the Individual registration tab to register yourself.
During the registration process we will ask you for the following information:
- A personal address (Institution/Company or private) and email address for each delegate must be provided during the registration process.
- Multiple registrations with the same e-mail address will not be considered.
- Registration for the Symposium implies that you have accepted the Registration Terms & Conditions.
The ESMO Secretariat must receive one completed registration per participant and the corresponding payment in euros by the given deadlines.
|Early registration deadline||1 Oct 2014|
|Late registration deadline and closure of the online registration system||5 Nov 2014|
|Full registration fee from||6 Nov 2014|
Registration of ESMO members
To register an ESMO member and to benefit from the reduced fee, the full ESMO ID number by the participant must be provided during the registration process. Prior to registering for the symposium, please verify that the ESMO membership status is “active” and includes eligibility for preferential registration fees. For more information, please review the Registration Terms & Conditions.
Invitation letter for visa application
Individuals can download their electronic Invitation letter online through the registration system. To download / receive the Invitation letter, participants must first register to the Symposium and pay in full. For special invitation letters please contact email@example.com
The invitation letter does not commit ESMO to any financial obligations whatsoever. All expenses incurred in relation to the Symposium are the sole responsibility of the delegate. For more information please review the Registration Terms & Conditions.
Confirmation of registration
Confirmation of registration will be sent via email to all preregistered participants by mid-November 2014. The confirmation is the only official document that certifies registration for the Symposium and this document must be shown on-site in order to receive the symposium registration material.
Registration material may be collected from Friday, 21 November 2014.