IMPAKT 2017: Third-Party Registration
The registration fee comprises access to the conference, conference material, welcome reception, lunch on Friday and coffee breaks.
- Please select 'Third Party Registration' if you would like to register another person or a small group (up to nine people)
- Please note that all participant’s names must be provided at the time of registration
- It is not possible to purchase registrations and provide name later, this option only applies to Group Registration, where the number of participants is ten or more
Registration process and requirements
To register another person or a small group, you will need a myESMO account. If you already have an account, please log in with your myESMO Username and Password. If you don’t have a myESMO account, please create one first.
Your ESMO account will allow you to:
- Register yourself OR
- Register a group (10 people pr more) OR
- Register someone else (up to 9 people/third party registration)
During the registration process we will ask you for the following information:
- A personal address (Institution/Company or private) and email address for each delegate must be provided during the registration process.
- Multiple registrations with the same e-mail address will not be considered.
- Registration for the Conference implies that you have accepted the Registration Terms & Conditions.
The IMPAKT Conference Secretariat must receive one completed registration per participant and the corresponding payment in euros by the given deadlines. Please note that registration per day is neither possible through the pre-registration procedure nor on-site.
|Early registration||15 Feb 2017|
|Late registration and closure of the online registration system||5 Apr 2017|
|Full registration fee from||6 Apr 2017|
ESMO member registration
To register an ESMO member and to benefit from the reduced fee, the full ESMO ID number must be provided during the registration process. Prior to registering for the conference, please verify that the status of membership is 'active' and includes eligibility for preferential conference fees. For more information, please review the Registration Terms & Conditions.
Invitation letter for visa application
Individuals can download their electronic invitation letter through the online registration system. To download / receive an invitation letter, participants must first register to the conference and have paid in full. For special invitation letters please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The invitation letter does not commit ESMO to any financial obligations whatsoever. All expenses incurred in relation to the conference are the sole responsibility of the delegate. For more information please see our Registration Terms & Conditions.
Confirmation of registration
Confirmation of registration will be sent via email to all preregistered participants by mid-April 2017. The confirmation is the only official document that certifies registration for the conference and this document must be shown on-site in order to receive the conference registration material. Registration material may be collected from Thursday, 4 May 2017.