IMPAKT 2017: Industry Participation
The IMPAKT Breast Cancer Conference is the most important annual event for clinicians and scientists involved in the identification of new targets, therapies and biomarkers in breast cancer.
It brings together a unique community of professionals to facilitate the advancement of a personalised approach to breast cancer management and the implementation of new discoveries into clinical practice.
Fast Facts: IMPAKT 2017 Breast Cancer Conference
- More than 500 specialists involved in the treatment of breast cancer in one place and as one community
- Unique pre-conference training course for young oncologists and pathologists
- 178 abstracts submitted in 2015
- No parallel sessions, allowing delegates to take full advantage of the Scientific Programme
- International faculty of 25
- Attendance from over 50 countries
- Special Poster Walk with leading key opinion leaders
- More than 200m² of networking space
- A selection of relevant sponsorship and advertising opportunities
ESMO gratefully acknowledges the valuable contribution the following organisations have made to the IMPAKT conferences over the years.
|Abbott Laboratories||Abraxis BioScience||Agendia|
|Bayer Healthcare||Boehringer Ingelheim||Bristol Myers Squibb|
|GE Healthcare||Genomic Health||GSK|
|Ipsogen||Susan G. Komen||Leica Microsystems|
|LightPoint Medical||Merck Serono||MSD Oncology|
|Myriad Genetics GmbH||Nanostring||Novartis Oncology|
|Onyx Pharmaceuticals||Pfizer Oncology||Prime Oncology|
How can I participate in IMPAKT 2017?
At ESMO we are committed to providing our industry partners with a variety of solutions to facilitate their presence at our conferences.
Contact the ESMO Events Sponsorship Team for more details. We look forward to hearing from you!