IMPAKT 2015 Breast Cancer Conference
Brussels, Belgium - 07 May - 09 May 2015
Organised by ESMO and Breast International Group (BIG), the annual IMPAKT breast cancer conference brings together a unique community of professionals to facilitate the advancement of a personalised approach to breast cancer management and the implementation of new discoveries into clinical practice.
- Molecular origin of breast cancer / clinical signiﬁcance of genomic patterns
- Mutations and therapy resistance / Impact of mutations in the clinic
- Microenvironment and metastatic cascade in breast cancer
- Triple negative breast cancer / tackling the diversity
- Increasingly rare genomic subsets / worth targeting?
- Translational clinical trial approaches in breast cancer
Nicholas Turner, London, UK
Carsten Denkert, Berlin, Germany
José Baselga, New York, NY, US
Martine Piccart, Brussels, Belgium