6th ICHNO: International Conference on Innovative Approaches in Head & Neck Oncology
Barcelona, Spain - 16 Mar - 18 Mar 2017
The sixth International Conference on Innovative Approaches in Head and Neck Oncology (ICHNO) will be held from 16 to 18 March 2017 in Barcelona, Spain.
Jointly organised by ESTRO, the European Head and Neck Society (EHNS), the European Society of Medical Oncology (ESMO) and other partners, the biennial international conference will focus on multidisciplinarity and innovation in the treatment of head and neck cancers.
With major emphasis on head and neck, this meeting will specifically cover the following topics:
- New insights in the epidemiology and prevention of cancer
- Oncogenesis, HPV related cancers, immunology and vaccination
- Updated results of practice changing randomised trials
- Multidisciplinary management of cancers
- Molecular targeted therapies and molecular imaging
- Novel radiation and surgical treatments
- Towards individualised management of cancer
- Robotic and minimally invasive surgery
- Reconstructive and salvage surgery
- Elderly patients, co-morbidities and their impact on management
- New insight in systemic treatments of cancers
- Thyroid, nasopharynx cancers and rare cancers
- Quality of life, supportive care and management of treatment side effects.
|Abstract submission||12 October 2016 (23.59 hrs CET)|
|Early registration||26 October 2016|
|Late registration||15 February 2017|
Radiation oncologists, medical oncologists, head and neck specialists.
- Get a better understanding on the importance of multidisciplinarity in the management of head and neck cancer
- Expand your knowledge on the advantages of the different treatments for the different presentations of head and neck cancer
- Learn about the ongoing and future research in head and neck cancer.
Conference officers & Scientific Committee
- H. Langendijk (NL), Chair, representing ESTRO
- R. Leemans (NL), Chair, reepresenting EHNS
- JP Machiels (BE), Chair, representing ESMO
- P. Nicolai (IT), Chair of the Advisory Committee for Surgery
- K. Harrington (UK), Chair of the Advisory Committee for Radiation Oncology
- S. Faivre (FR), Chair of the Advisory Committee for Medical Oncology
- R. Brakenhoff (NL), Chair of the Advisory Committee for Head and Neck Cancer Related Sciences
Avda. Reina Maria Cristina