ESMO Asia 2016: Third Party Registration
The registration fee comprises the following benefits: access to the Congress, registration material, opening ceremony, industry satellite symposia and concomitant trade exhibition.
The fee also includes lunches sponsored by pharmaceutical companies during the industry satellite sessions and coffee regularly available in the exhibition area.
To register, you will need a myESMO account. If you already have an account, please log in with your myESMO Username and Password. If you don’t have a myESMO account, please create one first.
- Please select “Third Party Registration” if you would like to register another person or a small group (up to nine people)
- Please note that all participant’s names must be provided at the time of registration
- It is not possible to purchase registrations and provide name later, this option only applies to Group Registration, where the number of participants is ten or more
The ESMO Congress Secretariat must receive one completed registration per participant and the corresponding payment in SGD by the given deadlines.
|Early registration deadline||21 September 2016|
|Late registration deadline and closure of third party registration online||9 November 2016|
|Full registration fee from||10 November 2016|
Registration process and requirements
Your myESMO account will allow you to:
- Register yourself OR
- Register a group (10 people or more) OR
- Register someone else (up to 9 people/third party registration)
During the registration process we will ask you for the following information:
- A personal address (Institution/Company or private) and email address for each delegate must be provided during the registration process.
- Multiple registrations with the same e-mail address will not be considered.
- Registration for the Congress implies that you have accepted the Registration Terms & Conditions
Registration of ESMO members
To register an ESMO member and to benefit from the reduced fee, the full ESMO ID number of the participant must be provided during the registration process. Prior to registering for the Congress, please verify that the status of membership is “active” and includes eligibility for preferential congress fees. For more information, please review the Registration Terms & Conditions.
Invitation letter for visa application
Individuals can download their electronic Invitation letter online through the registration system. To download / receive the Invitation letter, participants must first register to the Congress and pay in full. For special invitation letters please contact email@example.com.
Important note: All foreign delegates requiring a visa to enter Singapore are mandated to fill in the V39A form. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request the form.
The invitation letter does not commit ESMO to any financial obligations whatsoever. All expenses incurred in relation to the Congress are the sole responsibility of the delegate. For more information please review the Registration Terms & Conditions.
Confirmation of registration
Confirmation of registration will be sent via email to all preregistered participants by end-November 2016. The confirmation is the only official document that certifies registration for the Congress and this document must be shown on-site in order to receive the Congress registration material. Registration material may be collected from Friday 16 December 2016.