ESMO Asia 2015 Congress
Singapore, 18-21 Dec 2015
The ESMO Asia Congress will comprise both scientific and educational tracks prepared by an international scientific committee. There will be a strong emphasis on state of the art science, including a call for abstracts, and the current standard of care across all major tumour types.
Interactive sessions will be dedicated to the latest ESMO Clinical Practice Guidelines and there will be opportunities for delegates to interact with international experts from the region and the wider oncology community.
This exciting first ESMO Asia 2015 Congress will take place in Singapore, which has excellent event facilities and is a convenient travel hub for delegates from most countries.
ESMO invites you to save the date for ESMO Asia 2015, 18-21 December 2015, Singapore.
ESMO and Congress President: Rolf A. Stahel, CH
Scientific Committee Chair: Fortunato Ciardiello, IT and Co-Chair: Anthony T.C. Chan, CN
Educational Chair: Jean-Yves Douillard, FR and Co-Chair: Tetsuya Mitsudomi, JP
Local Officer: Patrick Tan, SG
- Jean-Pierre Armand, FR
- Stanley B. Kaye, UK
- Eric Van Cutsem, BE
- Breast cancer: Fabrice André, FR
- CNS tumours: Roger Stupp, CH
- Developmental therapeutics: Tony S.K Mok, CN
- Gastrointestinal tumours: Yung-Jue Bang, KR
- Genitourinary tumours: Johann S. de Bono, UK
- Gynaecological cancers: Keiichi Fujiwara, JP
- Haematological malignancies: Michele Ghielmini, CH
- Head and neck cancer: Anthony T. C. Chan, CN
- Melanoma and immunotherapy: Ignacio Melero, ES
- Thoracic cancers: Yi Long Wu, CN
- Sarcoma: Jean-Yves Blay, FR
- Supportive & palliative care: Mario Dicato, LU