ESMO 2017: Group Registration
The ESMO 2017 Congress registration fee comprises entrance to the Congress, access to all official sessions and industry sponsored symposia, exhibition plus delegate bag and registration material, Wi-Fi access and opening session refreshments.
Access rights to the webcasts is also included for all ESMO members, and for non-members who elect to pay the additional fee.
Group registration will only be accepted when the number of participants therein reaches a minimum of 10 individuals.
Registration for groups
- To register less than 10 people, please use the "third party" registration module.
- For groups the same fees as for individual participants apply
- Please contact us (Select ‘Event’ then ‘Registration’) should you have any questions regarding group registration
The ESMO Congress Secretariat must receive one completed registration per participant and the corresponding payment in euros by the given deadlines.
|Early registration||7 Jun 2017|
|Group participants' details to be supplied||12 Jul 2017|
|Late registration||9 Aug 2017|
|Name changes for free||30 Aug 2017|
|Collection of material onsite||7 Sep 2017|
Registration of ESMO/EACR members
To register a member and to benefit from the reduced fee, the full membership ID number of the participant must be provided during the registration process. Members may register online, either logging into their profile using their login details, or by providing their ID number at the time of registration. Prior to registering for the Congress, please verify that the status of membership is 'active' and includes eligibility for preferential congress fees. For more information, please review the Registration Terms & Conditions.
Are you interested in registering a group by purchasing bulk registrations with the purpose to provide names later?
Then please note:
- You are entitled to benefit from the early registration fee of €740 (webcasts included) or €700 (webcasts not included) per delegate, no further discounts apply
- The deadline whereby you need to provide us with the participant names is 12 July 2017
- Unused registrations are non-refundable
Invitation letter for visa application
Group leaders can download the invitation letter of participants via the registration system. To download / receive the invitation letter, participants must be registered to the Congress and the fee paid in full. For special invitation letters please contact email@example.com
The invitation letter does not commit ESMO to any financial obligations whatsoever. All expenses incurred in relation to the Congress are the sole responsibility of the delegate. For more information please review the Registration Terms & Conditions.