ESMO 2014: Individual Registration
Individuals: register now for ESMO 2014!
The ESMO 2014 Congress registration fee comprises the following benefits: access to the congress, opening session and refreshments, industry satellite symposia and concomitant trade exhibition*. The fee also includes a public transportation ticket, and one copy each of the abstract USB and programme book. For ESMO members and non-ESMO members who elect to pay the additional webcast fee, access rights to the webcasts are also included.
Please note: Only prescribers can access spaces of the ESMO congress where promotion of prescription-only products takes place. Read more...
IMPORTANT – New Registration process and requirements
To register, you will need an ESMO account. If you already have an account, please log in with your ESMO Username and Password. If you don’t have an ESMO account, please create one first.
Your ESMO account will allow you to:
During the registration process we will ask you for the following information:
- A personal address (Institution/Company or private) and email address for each delegate must be provided during the registration process.
- Multiple registrations with the same e-mail address will not be considered.
- Registration for the Congress implies that you have accepted the Registration Terms & Conditions
The ESMO Congress Secretariat must receive one completed registration per participant and the corresponding payment in euros by the given deadlines.
|Early registration deadline||18 Jun 2014|
|Late registration deadline and closure of the online registration system||20 Aug 2014|
|Full registration fee from||21 Aug 2014|
Registration of ESMO members
To register an ESMO member and to benefit from the reduced fee, the full ESMO ID number by the participant must be provided during the registration process. ESMO members may register online, either logging into their profile using their login details, or by providing their ESMO ID number on the registration form. Prior to registering for the Congress, please verify that the status of membership is “active” and includes eligibility for preferential congress fees. For more information, please review the Registration Terms & Conditions.
- Please download and complete the registration form and send it along with proof of membership of a Patient Advocacy Group to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will receive a payment confirmation, once the payment has been processed. Payment is normally processed immediately, but please allow up to five working days
- Registration online is not possible
- If you wish to process the payment only online, please state this clearly when completing the registration form
Invitation letters for visa application
Individuals can download their electronic invitation letter via the online registration system. To download / receive the invitation letter, participants must first register to the Congress and pay in full. For special invitation letters please contact the ESMO 2014 registration department.
The invitation letter does not commit ESMO to any financial obligations whatsoever. All expenses incurred in relation to the Congress are the sole responsibility of the delegate. For more information please see the Registration Terms & Conditions.
Confirmation of registration
Confirmation of registration will be sent via email to all preregistered participants approximately one month before the start of the congress. The confirmation is the only official document that certifies registration for the congress and this document must be shown on-site in order to receive the congress registration material. Registration material may be collected from Thursday, 25 September 2014.
*Please note that the Nurse and Patient Advocate registration fees DO NOT include access to the exhibition or Satellite Symposia.