ESMO 2014: Group Registration
Register a group for ESMO 2014!
The ESMO 2014 congress registration fee comprises the following benefits: access to the congress, opening session and refreshments, industry satellite symposia, concomitant trade exhibition*. The fee also includes a public transportation ticket, and one copy each of the abstract USB and programme book. For ESMO members and non-ESMO members who elect to pay the additional webcast fee, access rights to the webcasts are also included.
Group registration will only be accepted when the number of participants therein reaches a minimum of 10 individuals
Please note: Only prescribers can access spaces of the ESMO congress where promotion of prescription-only products takes place. Read more...
Registration for groups
- To register less than 10 people, please see the Third Party Registration page
- Group registration via paper will not be accepted
- Group Registration instructions
- For groups, the same fees as for individuals apply
- Please contact us (Select ‘Event’ then ‘Registration’) should you have any questions regarding group registration.
The ESMO Congress Secretariat must receive one completed registration per participant and the corresponding payment in euros by the given deadlines.
|Early registration||18 Jun 2014|
|Group participants' details to be supplied||23 July 2014|
|Late registration||20 Aug 2014|
|Name changes for free||17 Sept 2014|
|Collection of material on site||25 Sept 2014|
If you would like to register a group, you will need an ESMO account. If you already have an account, please log in with your ESMO Username and Password. If you don’t have an ESMO account, please create one first.
During the registration process we will ask you for the following information:
- A personal address (Institution/Company or private) and email address for each delegate must be provided during the registration process.
- Multiple registrations with the same e-mail address will not be considered.
- Registration for the Congress implies that you have accepted the Registration Terms & Conditions
Important information for participants registered as part of a group
Please note that if a participant is registered via the group registration procedure, the group leader must provide the personal details of each group member. The group leader may still instruct the ESMO Congress Secretariat to send the confirmations for each group member directly to the group leader and not to the individual participants. The group leader may then collect the participants’ registration material on-site. Should the individual wish to collect his/her own material, he/she is kindly requested to contact their group leader. In all cases registration material will only be given in exchange for the original confirmation of registration.
Registration of ESMO members
To register an ESMO member and benefit from the reduced fee, the full ESMO ID number of the participant must be provided during the registration process. ESMO members may register online, either by logging into their profile using their login details, or by providing their ESMO ID number on the registration form. Prior to registering for the Congress, please verify that the status of membership is “active” and includes eligibility for preferential congress fees. For more information, please review the Registration Terms & Conditions
Are you interested in registering a group by purchasing bulk registrations with the purpose to provide names later?
Then please note:
- You are entitled to benefit from the early registration fee of €686 (webcasts included) or €650 (webcasts not included) per delegate, no further discounts apply
- The deadline whereby you need to provide us with the participant names is 23 July 2014
- Unused registrations are non-refundable
Invitation letters for visa application
Group leaders can download the electronic Invitation letter online through the registration system. To download / receive the Invitation letter, participants must first register to the Congress and pay in full. For special invitation letters please contact the ESMO 2014 registration department.
The invitation letter does not commit ESMO to any financial obligations whatsoever. All expenses incurred in relation to the Congress are the sole responsibility of the delegate. For more information please see the Registration Terms & Conditions.
*Please note that the Nurses and Patient Advocate registration fees DO NOT include access to the exhibition or Satellite Symposia.