ESMO 2014 Patient Advocacy Track
The ESMO Patient Advocacy Track will take place Saturday 27-Sunday 28 September 2014.
The Patient Advocacy Track will provide European patient organisations and bodies involved in patient care with an excellent networking opportunity – giving participants the possibility to discuss vital issues and challenges faced by cancer patients. The track has been designed for cancer patient groups, representatives of cancer leagues, healthcare professionals, industry representatives and caregivers.
- Please download and complete the registration form and send it along with proof of membership of a Patient Advocacy Group to: email@example.com
- You will receive a payment confirmation, once the payment has been processed. Payment is normally processed immediately, but please allow up to five working days
- Registration online is not possible
- If you wish to process the payment only online, please state this clearly when completing the registration form
Patient Advocacy registration fees and deadlines: webcast access included
|Deadline||Fee including webcast access|
|Early registration: until 18 Jun 2014||€150|
|Late registration: until 20 Aug 2014||€150|
|Full registration: from 21 Aug 2014||€150|
This fee applies to individuals who are members of patient advocacy groups. Proof of membership is mandatory and must be sent at time of registration.
PLEASE NOTE: this fee includes access to all of the Congress scientific and educational sessions; however, it does not authorise access to the exhibition or Industry-organised Satellite Symposia.
ESMO is registered for Spanish VAT. The above fee includes 21% VAT.
Through the generosity of its sponsors, ESMO provides a number of travel grants to enable European Patient Advocates to attend – applications were considered on a first come first served basis. Travel grants are allocated on a geographical base, with a maximum of three grants per country. Additional requests will be kept on a waiting list and processed at a later stage, based on the amount of financial support still available.
How to apply
- Applicants must prove that to be a certified patient advocate, operating at a European level and able to communicate in English language.
- The deadline for receipt of applications is now closed.
- Each grant shall be worth a reimbursement of travel costs up to a maximum of 500 euros (reimbursement after the congress)
- Please e-mail your application with subject title “ESMO PT2014 – Travel Grant- Your Name”
- Successful applicants were notified in the course of August 2014
We look forward to welcoming a large number of patient advocates from across Europe!
Confirmation of registration
Confirmation of registration will be sent via email to all preregistered participants approximately one month before the start of the congress. The confirmation is the only official document that certifies registration for the congress and this document must be shown on-site in order to receive the congress registration material. Registration material may be collected from Thursday, 25 September 2014.