ELCC 2017: Industry Participation
The European Lung Cancer Conference 2017 (ELCC 2017), is the most important conference in Europe for all clinical practitioners involved in the diagnostic work-up and treatment of lung cancer and other thoracic malignancies.
It brings together a unique community of medical professionals to facilitate the advancement of a personalised approach to the management of lung and other thoracic cancers and the implementation of new discoveries into clinical practice.
Fast facts: ELCC 2017
- Expecting over 2200 international participants
- Specialists and Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs) from all over the world in one place and as one community
- 16 educational and 4 key note lectures sessions running over four days
- An internationally renowned faculty
- 9 Industry Satellite Symposia
- Vibrant commercial exhibition
- Excellent networking opportunities
ESMO gratefully acknowledges the valuable contribution of the following organisations in the ELCC Conferences over the years.
- Abbott Laboratories
- Ariad Pharmaceuticals
- Bayer Schering Pharma
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Boehringer Ingelheim
- Clovis Oncology
- Cis Bio International
- Daiichi Sankyo Europe
- Eli Lilly
- GE Healthcare
- Helsinn Healthcare
- Karl Storz
- Merck Serono
- Microsulis Medical Ltd.
- Novartis Oncology
- Olympus Medical Systems Europe
- Otsuka Pharmaceuticals
- Pfizer Oncology
- Rosetta Genomics
- Varian Medical Systems
- Wisepress Ltd
How can I participate in ELCC 2017?
At ESMO we are committed to providing our industry partners with a variety of solutions to facilitate their presence at our conferences.
Contact the ESMO Events Sponsorship Team for more details. We look forward to hearing from you!