ELCC 2017: Abstracts
Abstract submission for ELCC 2017 is now closed
Abstract submission deadlines
|Deadline||Date and time|
|Abstracts||25 January 2017, 23:59 Central European Time (CET)|
|Late breaking abstracts||Final submission deadline* 5 April 2017, 23:59 CET|
*A skeleton indicating the type of data that will be available by the late-breaking abstract deadline must be submitted online by the regular abstract deadline.
Final versions must be submitted by 5 April 2017, 23:59 CET (Central European Time).
ELCC 2017 Abstract submission categories
- Tumour biology and pathology
- Prevention, Early detection, Epidemiology, Tobacco control
- Translational research
- Imaging and staging
- Early stage NSCLC
- Locally advanced NSCLC
- Advanced NSCLC
- Metastases to and from the lung
All accepted abstracts will be published online in the ELCC 2017 Abstract Book in Annals of Oncology.
Travel grants to the Conference will be available. Selection of travel grant recipients will be made by the ELCC 2017 Scientific Committee on a competitive basis from among the accepted abstracts submitted by candidates aged 40 years or younger. In addition to travel subsidies and accommodation, travel grant recipients will receive free registration to the Congress.
To apply for a travel grant, the following documents must be received by the ELCC Secretariat c/o the ESMO Congress Department on or before 25 January 2017:
- A letter of introduction by the applicant indicating the following general information:
- How relevant are the topics presented during this Conference to your current practice and research?
- Have you attended any event on a similar topic in the last 3 years?
- How do you believe your attendance at this Conference will help you improve your knowledge in the field and your professional development?
- How do you consider that the findings published in your abstract make a relevant contribution to the topics presented during this Conference?
- Have you recently been awarded an ESMO travel grant? If yes, for which event?
- A copy of the submitted abstract (the applicant must be the first author and presenter)
- A readable photocopy of either identity card or passport
- A short curriculum vitae (maximum 2 pages)
Documentation must be sent by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
The ELCC 2017 organisers will provide the recipients with a subsidised travel ticket, subsidised accommodation and Conference registration.
Travel grant recipients must submit a report detailing the benefits of participating in ELCC 2017 by 7 June 2017.