ELCC 2015: Third Party Registration
The ELCC 2015 registration fee comprises the following benefits: access to the conference, conference material and welcome reception
- Please select “Third Party Registration” if you would like to register another person or a small group (up to nine people).
- Please note that all participants' names must be provided at the time of registration.
- It is not possible to purchase registrations and provide name later, this option only applies to Group Registration, where the number of participants is ten or more.
Registration process and requirements
To register, you will need a myESMO account. If you already have an account, please log in with your myESMO username and password. If you don’t have a myESMO account, please create one first.
Your myESMO account will allow you to:
During the registration process we will ask you for the following information:
- A personal address (Institution/Company or private) and email address for each delegate must be provided during the registration process.
- Multiple registrations with the same e-mail address will not be considered.
- Registration for the Congress implies that you have accepted the Registration Terms & Conditions.
The ELCC Conference Secretariat must receive one completed registration per participant and the corresponding payment in euros by the given deadlines. Please note that registration per day is neither possible through the pre-registration procedure nor on-site.
|Early registration deadline||4 February 2015|
|Late registration deadline and closure of the online registration system||25 March 2015|
|Full registration fee from||26 March 2015|
Organising Society member registration
To register a member and to benefit from the reduced fee, the full ID number of the participant must be provided during the registration process. ESMO members may register online, either by signing into their profile using their sign in details, or by providing their ESMO ID number on the registration form. Prior to registering for the conference, please verify that the status of membership is “active” and includes eligibility for preferential conference fees. For more information, please review the Registration Terms & Conditions.
Invitation letter for visa application
Administrative contacts can download the electronic Invitation letter of the participants online through the registration system. To download / receive the Invitation letter, participants must first register to the Conference and pay in full. For special invitation letters please contact the ELCC Secretariat.
The invitation letter does not commit ESMO to any financial obligations whatsoever. All expenses incurred in relation to the conference are the sole responsibility of the delegate. For more information please review the Registration Terms & Conditions.
Confirmation of registration
Confirmation of registration will be sent via email to all preregistered participants by end-March 2015. The confirmation is the only official document that certifies registration for the conference and this document must be shown on-site in order to receive the Conference registration material. Registration material may be collected from Wednesday, 15 April 2015.