European Lung Cancer Conference 2014: Group Registration
The ELCC 2014 registration fee comprises the following benefits: access to the conference, conference material, welcome reception, coffee breaks and lunch on Thursday and Friday.
Online registration will be available at the end of November 2013. In the meantime, if you would like to register your group, kindly submit the registration form via e-mail to email@example.com.
Registration for Groups
- Group registration will only be accepted when the number of participants therein reaches a minimum of 10 individuals.
- To register less than 10 people, please use the "third party" registration module.
- For groups the same fees as for individual participants apply.
- Please contact us (Select ‘Event’ then ‘Registration’) should you have any questions regarding group registration.
|Early registration deadline||22 January 2014|
|Group participants' details to be supplied||10 February 2014|
|Late registration deadline||5 March 2014|
|Name changes for free||5 March 2014|
|Collection of material onsite||26 March 2014|
During the registration process we will ask you for the following information:
- A personal address( Institution/Company or private) and email address for each delegate must be provided during the registration process
- Multiple registrations with the same e-mail address will not be considered
- Registration for the Conference implies that you have accepted the Registration Terms & Conditions
Are you interested in registering a group by purchasing bulk registrations with the purpose to provide names later?
Then please note:
- You are entitled to benefit from the early registration fee of €350 per delegate, no further discounts apply
- The deadline whereby you need to provide us with the participant names is 10 February 2014
- Unused registrations are non-refundable
Important information for participants registered as part of a group
Please note that if a participant is registered via the group registration procedure, the group leader must provide the personal details of each group member. The group leader may still instruct the ELCC Conference Secretariat to send the confirmations for each group member directly to the group leader and not to the individual participants. The group leader may then collect the participants’ registration material on-site. Should the individual wish to collect his/her own material, he/she is kindly requested to contact their group leader. In all cases registration material will only be given in exchange for the original confirmation of registration
Name changes received before the late registration deadline (5 March) are processed free of charge for both individual and group registrations. After 5 March, a handling fee of 100 euros will be charged for each name change.
Group registration name changes should be processed directly online. Name change requests by email, fax or phone will not be accepted.
Important note: A member registration fee can only be replaced by another member.