ELCC 2014: Industry Participation
The European Lung Cancer Conference (ELCC), is the most important conference in Europe for all clinical practitioners involved in the diagnostic work-up and treatment of lung cancer and other thoracic malignancies.
It brings together a unique community of medical professionals to facilitate the advancement of a personalised approach to the management of lung and other thoracic cancers and the implementation of new discoveries into clinical practice.
Fast facts: ELCC 2014
- Over 1400 international participants expected
- Specialists and key opinion leaders from all over the world in one place and as one community
- Two key note lectures and 14 educational sessions running over four days
- An internationally-renowned faculty
- Seven Industry Satellite Symposia
- Vibrant commercial exhibition
- Excellent networking opportunities
ESMO gratefully acknowledges the valuable contribution the following organisations have made to the ELCC conferences over the years.
|Bayer Schering Pharma||Boehringer Ingelheim||Cis Bio International|
|Daiichi Sankyo Europe||Eli Lilly||Elsevier|
|GE Healthcare||GSK||Karl Storz|
|Merck Serono||Microsulis Medical Ltd.||MSD|
|Novartis Oncology||Olympus Medical Systems Europe||Pfizer Oncology|
|Sanofi||Varian Medical Systems|
How can I participate in ELCC 2014?
At ESMO we are committed to providing our industry partners with a variety of solutions to facilitate their presence at our conferences.
Contact the ESMO Events Sponsorship Team for more details. We look forward to hearing from you!