About ESMO for Young Oncologists
As Europe's leading society for medical oncologists we are proud to offer a wealth of information and a world of opportunities for young oncologists (YOs)
ESMO provides young oncologists with opportunities to strengthen their skills, knowledge and expertise, while offering a platform for networking with other medical oncologists and oncology professionals.
- Young Oncologists Track during the annual congress
- ESMO Fellowships, from short visits to 1-2 year learning experiences
- Travel grants and free/reduced registration to educational events
- E-learning modules, Practice Tools and webcasts on our educational platform OncologyPRO
- A dedicated Young Oncologists Corner and monthly YO E-news
Our website is optimised for viewing on desktop, tablet and mobile, so you can access these resources at a time and in a place that's convenient for you.
Published on ESMO Open: 9 December 2016. Career opportunities and benefits for young oncologists in the European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO). Read the paper here!
Become an ESMO member and benefit from these offers and much more. As a YO member you can:
- Apply for ESMO Fellowships or join our educational events and courses
- Take the CME tests related to E-learning modules and ESMO Handbooks
- Obtain reduced registration fees for all ESMO conferences
- Access a multitude of resources on OncologyPRO
- Receive a monthly issue and on-line access to our journal, Annals of Oncology
If you are still in training to become an oncologist, your annual membership is only 25 euros
Keep up to date
Sign up to receive the ESMO newsletter, our monthly ESMO Young Oncologists newsletter, or both! (Please note you will need to have, or create, a myESMO account to do so)
Why not join our Facebook Young Oncologists Group – a closed group for young oncologists (under 40) to exchange ideas and to keep in touch with the latest news. Avid tweeters can follow us on @myesmo – for both scientific and society news.
Your feedback counts!
We're always interested to hear what you think of our projects and initiatives and how we communicate it to you. See the results of the survey on YO communication in these infographics
' Contact Us' to send us your questions and ideas (remember to select 'young oncologists related')