Ottawa Hospital Cancer Program
|Contact person||Arlette Mendicino|
501 Smyth Road
Ontario K1H 8L6
|Contact||Tel: 613-737-7700 x 70241 - amendicino(at)toh(dot)on(dot)ca|
|Web||Ottawa Hospital Cancer Program|
Clinical Research Fellowship in Medical Oncology
The Ottawa Hospital Cancer Program is an ESMO Designated Centre of Integrated Oncology and Palliative Care. It is one of the largest centres in Canada serving a population of 1.4 million.
The Clinical Research Fellow will play a pivotal role in both clinic and/or basic research components. The fellow will also have the opportunity to gain clinical skills in Medical Oncology.
- Two half day medical oncology clinics per week (1day/week)
- One half day per week in a Fellow Longitudinal Clinic
- One half day per week providing inpatient consultations
- 3 days per week will be dedicated to clinic/basic research
Training experience required
- Has completed Residency in Internal Medicine training and medical oncology training in a recognised University School of Medicine.
- English spoken and written: TOEFL certificate or equivalent
Number of positions
30 September 2014