Senior Research Manager, The Anticancer Fund
Publication date: 18 October 2016
The Anticancer Fund (ACF) is a private, non-profit foundation whose scope of activity is international. ACF, operating from Belgium, provides evidence-based information on cancer treatments and funds research on promising therapies. In this context, ACF supports observational studies and interventional trials for promising treatments that are currently lacking industry support.
ACF is looking for an enthusiastic colleague for our Belgian office who is a passionate scientist, dedicated to in depth exploration of research data and conceptualization of new clinical research.
Our ideal candidate is curious, constantly digging into reserach findings, active, and has a strong belief we will succeed in our ambitious mission.
- Scientist (PhD/MD or equal by experience) with at least 3 years of experience in (clinical oncology) research
- Experience in clinical data analysis, and the interpretation and writing of scientific papers
- Initiative taker
- Creative/Innovative yet critical mind
- Team player with good social and communication skills, willing to share knowledge
- Flexible and willing to travel to conferences and meetings
- Fluent in English
- Screen literature and attend conferences in search of promising treatments
- Build a network of researchers and investigators, interaction with KOL's
- Summarize your findings by writing reports and translate them into a clinical trial concept
- Coordinate the startup and follow-up of clinical trials
- A position in a driven team
- An international atmosphere
- A unique working environment
- A competitive salary
How to apply
For further information and to apply please contact Klara Rombauts ( email@example.com)
The Anticancer Fund
Deadline for applications: 30 December 2016
It is the Advertisers' responsibility to ensure that any material submitted for inclusion on this section of the ESMO website complies with all relevant laws and regulations (including the Data Protection Act 1998).
Individuals applying for the position above should make direct contact with the institution making the offer and are responsible to verify the validity of the offer. The European Society for Medical Oncology will not accept responsibility for any error, omission or inaccuracy in any job advertising materials on this section of the website.
Submissions from individuals seeking jobs/positions will not be accepted.
Job openings at the European Society for Medical Oncology’s headquarters are not posted on this website. For enquiries about opportunities at ESMO or to spontaneously submit your CV, you may contact the ESMO Head Office.