Head of Medical Oncology Service
Publication date: 24 April 2014
The Catalan Institute of Oncology (ICO) is looking for an specialist in Medical Oncology, for the position of Head of Medical Oncology Service, attached to the center ICO Badalona (Hospital Germans Trias i Pujol).
ICO is a public monographic cancer center. It takes a comprehensive approach to cancer, as it includes prevention, patient care, specialist training and research within the same organization. ICO has distinctive multi-centre regional model and is structured as a network that consists of three specialist oncology centers that work together with three university hospitals: Bellvitge Hospital, Hospital Dr. Trueta and Hospital Germans Trias i Pujol) and 17 county hospitals.
- Specialisation in Medical Oncology, via MIR
- Minimum 10 years experience as a specialist in Medical Oncology
- level C (or above) certification in Catalan or written commitment to obtain level C certification within two years
- Accreditation of high level in English, both spoken and written
- Provision of a Functional Plan medical oncology service
- Hold a PhD degree
- Degree in Hospital Management
- Professional experience in management and coordination collective responsibility for welfare
- Experience as a Principal Investigator in international clinical trials
- Accreditation of relationships with international groups
- Functional Plan provided
How to apply:
Please provide the following documents using the reference: BAD-ONMED-201402
- Motivation letter
- Curriculum vitae with a photograph
- Photocopy of your degrees
- Plan for the service
Send your complete application to:
Department of Personnel and Quality
ICO Hospital Duran i Reynals
2nd floor, Av. Gran Via 199-203
08907 L'Hospitalet de Llobregat
Friday 9 May 2014, 14.00 CET
It is the Advertisers' responsibility to ensure that any material submitted for inclusion on this section of the ESMO website complies with all relevant laws and regulations (including the Data Protection Act 1998).
Individuals applying for the below advertised jobs should make direct contact with the institution making the offer and are responsible to verify the validity of the offer. The European Society for Medical Oncology will not accept responsibility for any error, omission or inaccuracy in any job advertising materials on this section of the website.
Submissions from individuals seeking jobs/positions will not be accepted.
Job openings at the European Society for Medical Oncology’s headquarters are not posted on this website. For enquiries about opportunities at ESMO or to spontaneously submit your CV, you may contact the ESMO Head Office.