Flims Clinical Research Workshop
Celebrating sixteen years of success: 950 fellows from 34 countries
Founded in 1999, the Workshop is designed to develop a strong, expanding base of well-trained clinical researchers by providing them with the training they need to develop and conduct better clinical/translational trial designs.
5 Key Benefits:
- Exclusive mentoring from highly-experienced clinical experts from Europe and the USA
- Exceptional opportunity to network with an elite, international group of 80 junior clinical oncologists
- Outstanding educational experience
- Access to a variety of educational tools to develop protocol proposals
- Contact with European professional cancer societies
Application: submission and criteria
There are important criteria to be respected during the application process. Please read and follow the instructions and criteria carefully. Application is now closed.
The preliminary programme, the benefits, the application procedure, fee details and more, all right here for you (pdf)
- To learn the principles of good clinical trial design and obtain the tools required to conduct trials that yield clear results
- To explore the full spectrum of challenges in clinical research
- To develop a well-trained cadre of experienced researchers
Workshop participation: fee and grants
All successful participants will be charged a participation fee of 2,500 Euros which includes all local VAT taxes.
Applicants from countries with limited resources may apply for an exemption of the Workshop participation fee. Each application will be assessed on a case-by-case basis in accordance with the evaluation criteria. However, applicants should take into consideration that the Workshop participation fee offsets only part of the actual Workshop costs per student.
- Christian Dittrich, Austria, ESMO Workshop Director
- Faith Davies, UK, ESMO Faculty Member
- Emiliano Calvo, Spain, ESMO Faculty Member