Flims Clinical Research Workshop
Joint ECCO-AACR-EORTC-ESMO Workshop on Methods in Clinical Cancer Research
For junior clinical oncologists in any clinical research area to learn the essentials of clinical trial design. This year's workshop takes place from 20-26 June 2015.
5 Key Benefits:
- Exclusive mentoring from highly-experienced clinical experts from Europe and the USA
- Exceptional opportunity to network with an elite, international group of 80 junior clinical oncologists
- Outstanding educational experience
- Access to a variety of educational tools to develop protocol proposals
- Contact with European professional cancer societies
Application: submission and criteria
There are important criteria to be respected during the application process: please read and follow the instructions and criteria carefully. You can download the Flims Brochure (pdf) for more information. Registration deadline: 09 Feb 2015.
Workshop participation: fee and grants
All successful participants will be charged a participation fee of 2,500 euros which includes all local VAT taxes.
Applicants from countries with limited resources may apply for an exemption of the Workshop participation fee. Each application will be assessed on a case-by-case basis in accordance with the evaluation criteria. However, applicants should take into consideration that the Workshop participation fee offsets only part of the actual Workshop costs per student.
- Christian Dittrich, Austria, ESMO Workshop Director
- Faith Davies, UK, ESMO Faculty Member
- Emiliano Calvo, Spain, ESMO Faculty Member