ESMO Award Nomination Details
- Candidates must be medical oncologists who have made a long-term impact in the field throughout their careers
- Must be an ESMO Member
- Have not previously received this award
Nominations may be made by any ESMO Full, Honorary and Emeritus members. Candidates may not nominate themselves.
- The nominees proposed can not be the current ESMO President or ESMO President-elect.
- The nominees proposed can not be a current ESMO Executive Board member.
- The Fellowship and Award Committee Members are to provide a nominee for each of the Awards.
- The nominees must be ESMO Members and medical oncologists (except for the ESMO Lifetime Achievement Award).
- The nominees must not have already received the Award.
- For the ESMO Award the nominees must be medical oncologists who have made a long-term impact in the field of medical oncology throughout their career. This Award is to be bestowed to an individual.
- No regard will be given to race, gender, nationality, religious or political views and the choice of the award winner will be made on the basis of the nominees scientific accomplishments.
- Nominees may not nominate themselves.
- ESMO staff who are ESMO members may NOT nominate candidates.