Would You Like to Join the Young Oncologists Committee?
We have three open positions to join the Young Oncologists Committee, from January 2015 for an initial period of two years, and invite you to send your application.
Applicants must be:
- Under 40 years old in 2015
- Working in Europe (can be of non-European nationality, but place of work must be a European country)
- Be an ESMO member (full or junior)
- Available for an interview during the ESMO 2014 Madrid, if shortlisted for the position (registration and travel costs will not be covered by ESMO - you will be informed early August in case you are required for an interview in Madrid)
In the selection process we will be looking at:
- Compatibility to fit with the job description
- Level of spoken and written English
- Initiative and drive to run projects and work with others in a group
Preference will be given to applicants working in countries currently NOT covered in the Young Oncologists Committee (these countries are already represented: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Denmark, France, Italy, Russia, Spain, Turkey and United Kingdom)
How to apply
Only applications submitted via the form accessible from this page and before the deadline of 21 July 2014 will be considered.
Be prepared to upload the following when filling in the application:
- CV with list of publications
- Details of involvement with national society / national YO group activities
If not yourself, then maybe you know of someone that would be the prefect candidate? Please feel free to share the link to this page with them.