ESMO Magnitude of Clinical Benefit Scale Working Group
The ESMO Magnitude of Clinical Benefit Scale (ESMO-MCBS) is a dynamic tool and the task of the ESMO-MCBS Working Group is to evaluate and revise the scale when relevant.
The ESMO-MCBS Working Group can be called upon to advise on any ESMO-MCBS evaluations where needed.
- Two corrections to the original article have been published. View the corrigendum on Annals of Oncology
- Manuscript “A standardised, generic, validated approach to stratify the magnitude of clinical benefit that can be anticipated from anti-cancer therapies: the European Society for Medical Oncology Magnitude of Clinical Benefit Scale (ESMO-MCBS)” published in Annals of Oncology
- The ESMO-MCBS has been presented on a number of occasions
- Elisabeth G. E. de Vries, Netherlands
- Jan Bogaerts, Belgium
- Nathan I. Cherny, Israel
- Urania Dafni, Greece
- George Pentheroudakis, Greece
- Martine J. Piccart, Belgium
- Josep Tabernero, Spain
- Christoph Zielinski, Austria
Last update: September 2016