ESMO Publishing Working Group
The Publishing Working group is responsible for the preparation and scientific editing of ESMO handbooks, external oncology meeting reports and collaboration on external publications, such as oncology textbooks.
Activities and responsibilities
- Promoting dissemination of oncology information through practical, easy-to-use publications such as handbooks, textbooks and scientific reports from oncology meetings.
- Defining topics, table of contents and authors for ESMO handbooks
- Scientific editing of the content of ESMO handbooks
- Participating in decisions regarding collaboration in oncology textbooks or scientific publications
- Preparing summary scientific meeting reports from ESMO meetings and other international oncology meetings
- Michele Ghielmini, Switzerland
- Marina Garassino, Italy
- Hendrik K. van Halteren, Netherlands
- Sara De Dosso, Switzerland
- Veronika Ballova, Slovak Republic
- Mariano Provencio Pulla, Spain
- Vesa Kataja, Finland