ESMO Community Oncology Working Group: Major Achievements
- 2nd Community Oncology Special Session to be held at the ESMO 2014 Congress in Madrid: "Optimal use of systemic therapy in the palliative setting"
- Results of the survey "What do European Community Oncologists expect from ESMO" published in the 37th ESMO Congress Abstract Book
- Community Oncology Special Session at the ESMO 2012 Congress in Vienna:"Excellence in care and chemotherapy: Goals and challenges for the oncology team"
- Article about ESMO Community Oncology Working Group’s activities written by Dr Paloma Martin published on SEOM (Spanish National Society of Medical Oncology) Newsletter
- Finalisation of survey and distribution in in Italy, Sweden, Switzerland and Spain
- Survey “What do European Community Oncologists expect from ESMO” conducted in Luxembourg, Greece, Romania, Hungary
- Community Oncology WG established
- Survey conducted: “What do German office-based Community Oncologists expect from ESMO?”