Who we are: ESMO Board and Committees
The European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO) is Europe’s leading non-profit medical oncology organisation. We are a membership-based society: 500 expert committee members and more than 8,500 oncology professionals.
ESMO organises a large number of meetings to provide its members and the community with the resources they need and also plays a major role in Public Policy and European affairs.
- Annals of Oncology Editorial Board
- Audit Committee
- Emerging Countries Committee
- Educational Committee
- Fellowship and Award Committee
- Guidelines Working Group
- National Representatives and Membership Committee
- Nominating Committee
- Public Policy Committee
- Press and Media Affairs Committee
- Young Oncologists Committee
ESMO Products and Services
Learn more about some of the valuable benefits you receive when you join the ESMO community. Download the catalogue to find out about our wide range of products and services.