Who we are: ESMO Board and Committees
The European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO) is Europe’s leading non-profit medical oncology organisation. We are a membership-based society: 500 expert committee members and over 13,000 oncology professionals.
ESMO organises a large number of meetings to provide its members and the community with the resources they need and also plays a major role in Public Policy and European affairs.
- Annals of Oncology Editorial Board
- Audit Committee
- Global Policy Committee
- Educational Committee
- ESMO Open Editorial Board
- Fellowship and Award Committee
- Guidelines Committee
- Membership Committee
- National Representatives Committee
- Nominating Committee
- Practising Oncologists Committee
- Press and Media Affairs Committee
- EU Policy Committee
- Women for Oncology Committee
- Young Oncologists Committee
ESMO Member Benefits
Learn more about some of the valuable benefits you receive when you join the ESMO community. Download the brochure to find out about our wide range of products and services.