ESMO Open: Cancer horizons
ESMO Open, the new open access, journal of the European Society for Medical Oncology, is an online-only, peer-reviewed oncology journal dedicated to publishing high-quality medical research and educational content from all disciplines of oncology, with a focus on innovative clinical and translational cancer research.
What type of articles will ESMO Open publish?
The journal aims to publish research and multimedia in all disciplines, experimental, translational, diagnostic and therapeutic areas related to oncology including: original articles, reviews, editorials and correspondence. In addition, the journal welcomes study protocols, phase I trials and meta-analyses, and will also publish reviews from important European Society for Medical Oncology conferences and meetings.
Why submit to ESMO Open?
- Open access means the widest possible dissemination of your research
- ESMO members receive a discounted article publishing charge of EUR 500 valid for a limited period
- The journal operates a fast submission and publication process to ensure timely, up-to-date research is available worldwide
- Rigorous and transparent peer review process
- As the official ESMO online journal and published by BMJ, your article will have instant recognition due to these trusted, global brands
- International editorial board of experts and key opinion leaders
We focus on publishing innovative clinical and translational research to improve the quality of education, prevention, diagnosis, treatment and patient care worldwide.